Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Naperville?
Your new nursery is nearly ready for your precious little one. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some stuffed animals on a shelf. But how are you going to monitor your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a ordinary audio monitor or take it a bit further and use the tools available to you in your modern home security system.
Although it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Naperville, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the benefits.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Naperville are perfect baby monitors
One of the most important things to know is that your indoor cameras are part of a comprehensive system and reachable via an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind as you may monitor your child from any location via your smartphone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live HD video: You’ll get crystal clear, high-definition footage of your baby. You may even view recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s happening, you have the chance to speak to your child straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you may use the talk feature through your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with notifications: If your little one decides nap time is done and wants out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered notifications dispatched directly to your phone.
- One-tap communications: Despite the fact this feature is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With an easy tap of a button, your kid can touch base with you through your smartphone app.
Having your complete smart home right in the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you find that your little one is struggling to sleep and decide it may be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You may use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to them both with a lone smartphone app.
Get Your Naperville smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Naperville smart home and benefit from the peace of mind and safety Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Dial (630) 864-6179 today and see how we can make your home safer and more convenient for everyone.