After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s defense. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Naperville home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from industry leaders such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts day and night. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t see them watching your home or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to verify the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring staff isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the main point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Home monitoring is the equivalent of having your own security agents connected directly to your sensors and alarms. This is more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you through your emergency.