Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Naperville goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow is based on the sort of emergency. For example, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, one effort will be made to contact you before assistance is sent out. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of event - a monitoring specialist will follow these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the touchscreen interface. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that doesn’t get an answer, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will attempt to reach you again once authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a position to converse with monitoring agents, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're not available to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Naperville
Be prepared for any emergency with a contemporary home alarm system in Naperville from Vivint. Contact (630) 864-6179 to start designing your property’s defense today.