Features to look for in a home security camera in Naperville
When it comes to security, it helps to get a full view of your property This is a principal reason why security cameras are among the best devices to think about as you design your home security system. Even though standalone cameras can be effective when installed properly, they’re even more helpful when included into your home’s smart home system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Naperville? You’ll be glad to find these important components come with more benefits than ever before. You can view real-time feeds from inside cameras or surprise intruders with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. You’ll even enjoy instant access to your security cameras via a centralized control panel or smartphone app.
Dynamic features enhance home security cameras in Naperville
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will take your residence’s protection to a whole new level. These vital parts of your security system are available with an incredible array of features such as 2-way talk, night vision, and mobile access. Explore the options available to you below.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that can take immediate action. If unusual activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will appear around the camera’s lens and an audible warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides clear footage of your property any time of day. Your cameras will even maintain their crisp imaging when closing in on details.
- Cloud storage: Look for devices with recording and storage cloud options and the chance to access video straight from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Naperville are frequently linked to a handy mobile device app. You can review real-time footage or pre-recorded clips and even activate or disengage your alarms. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your cell phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Incorporated motion detection prompts cameras to take notice if unusual action occurs. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Speak to anyone at your door or family: Need to contact your kids once they get home from school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? The latest residential security cameras, including the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient bi-directional audio so you can speak to anyone within range of your camera.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outside surveillance should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This convenience provides the opportunity to set the specific part of your property you want your camera to supervise. This will be helpful to better define the activity you record as you wouldn’t require notifications every time a car drives by on the street.
Configure your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Naperville. The only thing left to do is to put everything together in a custom Vivint smart home. Phone (630) 864-6179 to start or complete the form below to reach out to our experts.